sábado, 18 de abril de 2009

Go back to University

After four months of holiday. We are back to University. I’m very happy to meet my classmates again.
I finished last semester very worried, because I wasn’t learning English. So I decided to change my course, but in the holiday I thought again, so I decided to study one semester more.
Now I’m looking for a different and efficient way to learn English. I think that my big problem is to speak, because I get very nervous and embarrassed, however I know that the most affected person is myself.
In this semester I expect to study more and to use television, music and other things to help me. I wait to find what my problems are too and straighten them. I want to ask more and to miss the fear of speak.
I believe that all it will change when I get mature and change my attitudes like university.
About the subject I am absolutely sure that it helps all students to grow up educationally, to become good professionals in the future.

By Aline

8 comentários:

  1. Hi Aline!

    I got very happy when I saw you in class this term, showing that you hadn't given the course up. I am sure that if we work hard and concentrated on what you need to improve, you will solve your problems and correct them.

    If you want to ask more questions and not to be afraid of speaking, go ahead! We are all ready to help you.

    Take care! See you!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hiii Aline!
    I think all the group is very happy in having you with us!!
    I have problems to speak too, I get nervous and embarrassed too, this is very common, so you don't have to worry about that, we are all together and we are going to improve together.
    If you need, we will help you!
    (Remember that we use "will" in promises!)
    Kisses for you girl! :D
    See you!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Aline!
    I identify myself with your questions in English, I think we have the same problem in that discipline but we must try and learn more. I think you have much strength of you want and that will make you overcome the "fear". Well, go to study! Kisses Bianca ;)~~

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi Aline!
    Your post is really good!
    I'm glad you thought twice about leaving the english classes!
    About your comments, it is normal to be ashamed of speaking a foreign language in front of our classmates, but take your time, and do it, as we all know, is by mistakes that we learn and get to improve!
    About what you said of listening to music and watching movies, I totally agree with you! That helps a lot! You see new words and you end up acquiring them to your speech!
    I'm going to comment about a thing I noticed in your post..
    You wrote "I wait to find what my problems are too and straighten them." That "espero" you wanted to say would mean "querer", I think it would be better if you wrote "hope" instead of wait..

    Nice text! I liked it!
    See you on Monday!

    Alejandro.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hi, Aline! I understand you, because I have some problems in speaking. You need to chase behind what you want. So you did a good choice.
    See you!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Hy Aline!!
    I have the same problems that you, and I think that we can learn a lot in this course. So when you need talk to me and I will help you!!

    Kisses girl!! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hi Aline!!!
    I am glad you are my English classmate again. I think we all have to work hard to lose our fears. So, do it. If you need some help, You know I am here to help you as I can. See you, Evelise

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Hi Aline!
    I think It's a great idea because this week for example I don't know what I'll write about.
    Kisses :)

    ResponderExcluir