segunda-feira, 13 de julho de 2009

The curious case of Benjamin Button

As you know I don’t like watching movies, but I was curious to watch a movie called “The curious case of Benjamin Button”. The teacher of “Fundaments Psychologicals of the Education” told us about it, when she was teaching the phases of development.
The film was directed by David Fincher and it was indicated five times to the Oscar. It is the re-reading of a romance wrote in 1920 by F. Scott Fitzgerald. The movie talked about one man, who was born old and with the pass of years he “rejuvenate”.
Benjamin was born as one baby, however with an appearance of eighty one years. With the pass of the days he was newer. During his old age, he met a little girl, who recognized that he was different.
The girl grew up, and she became ballet dancer. After years they met each other again. He said loved her, but she didn’t love him. So he went to travel. In one of the travels he met one married women and they had an affair.
In the same moment the girl, who he loved had an accident and she couldn’t more dance. When he knew of the accident, he went to look and he said had already loved her, but she refused to accept this love, because she believed to be only pity.
Every day Benjamin was more new and beautiful.
After months the girl went out of the hospital and she was looking for him. From then on they began to live a beautiful history of love. However with the time, Benjamin became more new and she older, one day she got pregnant. With this situation, the young got more worried, because he would be able to see his children grows up. When the child was two years he went away…. The end of the movie I can't tell you…… ehhheheh
The movie is great, if you can you should watch it……………
By Aline


7 comentários:

  1. Hi Aline!
    Oh, I really want to watch this movie! A lot of people have already told me this is very good! But I can't find it in the video rental! Everybody wants to see it, so there is a file to take it.
    I hope I can watch it soon, because everybody coments and I'm very curious!
    See you!
    Kisses

    ResponderExcluir
  2. HI, Aline. Everybody liked this movie. I want to watch it. In fact I will watch today and then I will tell to you what I thought about it.
    See you!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Aline,
    everybody talks a lot about this movie even in Psycholy class last week Gustavo was talking about it.
    Maybe in our "long" vacations I watch the movie.

    Because it sounds very interesting.

    I need to confess one thing:

    I don't usually like doing the same things that everyone does.
    But this movie I really want to see.

    ABx

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Just a last comment:

    The girl in the picture looks like Carla Bruni.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hii Aline!
    I have already watched this film and I really liked!
    But there is one thing which I think is a problem: the movie is very extensive, so I became tired quickly!
    But the story is very good!
    =)
    Kisses!!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Hi Evelise :)

    I watched this movie 4 times.I think it makes us wonder of what´s really important in our lives. Is our body or our age that important to our happiness? Aren´t we all too attached to "time" in our lives?

    Kisses

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hi!
    I really want see this movie!!!
    Everybody saw?
    Maybe we could see in my house!!!
    Nice text!
    JU

    ResponderExcluir