segunda-feira, 6 de julho de 2009

A WARM COLD NIGHT

As you know, my parents live in Morro Reuter. Morro Reuter is situated in “Serra Gaúcha”, a place which is considered very cold. In fact, it is. This weekend I went to Morro Reuter and it was very cold but sunny. Saturday afternoon, I took my god-daughter and her cousin Jéssica to São João’s party. When we left the party, we met some friends of mine and they invited me and the girls to go to a cake shop to drink “hot chocolate”. It was in the evening and there was not sun anymore, so it was very cold outside. We got in the cake shop and there was a stove with fire inside. In a other room there was a fireplace. It was not cold anymore. We enjoyed it a lot; we drank “hot chocolate”, tea, we eat some snacks and pine nuts. We took some pictures too and, of course, we talked a lot. I met some Andreia’s friends from Dois Irmãos, they are very funny. Later, we decided to go home and when we got out the cake shop it was windy and colder. We had to walk home and I really wanted to get there. When we got home, my mother had made a pizza and there was fire in the stove. It was very warm and cozy. My family, my god-daughter, Jéssica and I had a very nice dinner. We talked and laughed a lot. It was, really, a very warm cold night.
By Evelise

7 comentários:

  1. Hi, Evelise. You had a good weekend. You could talk with your friends, to eat pizza, to drink chocolate. It was very nice. Sometimes we need to stop what we are doing to enjoy good moments.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Evelise
    I agree with Natielen,
    maybe we can go to "cantina da bento"
    this week,it's an very good pizza place.
    I thought about it with Aline last week,
    would you like to go?
    Tomorrow I'll invite our classmates to go to "cantina" on this week.
    see you!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi Evelise!
    Very nice your weekend :) Besides is very cold in the winter when we get warm we can enjoy a lot of things including good moments with family and friends. You should have put some pictures here to share with us hehe
    Kisses, classmate :*

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hii Eve!! I saw the pictures of that weekend on your orkut!! They're very nice :D
    I can see that you had a great weekend and I feel very happy for you!
    I just LOVE hot chocolate! We can combine of make a "hot chocolate afternoon" together! What do you think guys??
    Maybe in August ;)
    I'd love that!!
    Very nice your text and I loved the title "A warm cold night"! I just read that and got curious about what you're going to say here! hehehehe
    Eve, I'll just tell you some mistakes you did ok?
    *"In a other" -> "In an other"
    *"we eat" -> "we ate"
    *"when we got out the cake shop" Eve, I'm not sure, I think I've never seen got being used like this, I would write "when we left the cake shop", but I don't know if "got out" is possible or not, do you know that? Ah, and the same I say for "got home"...
    That's it friend!
    Your text is really nice!! Very good to read, easy, clear and it involves you. You know? :)
    Congrats girl!
    Kisses!! See you! =D

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hi Evelise I really like to get to know something about your town. One thing I could imagine is on how do we spell "Morro Reuter" I though it was "Roiter"or Royter or even Royt"

    Your text was good I do think you are improving although you still commit(?) some mistakes as Nai already point it.

    ABx

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Hi Evelise!!!!!!!!
    Your weekend was very nice and fun, despite the cold hehehheh!!! You could enjoy your family, your fiends and your god-daughter...I know how you love her.
    Weekend (cold or hot) is always wonderful for me, because I can see and talk with people who I love too.
    Kisses

    ResponderExcluir