domingo, 10 de maio de 2009

Morro Reuter


Morro Reuter - or just Morro, as we call It - is a small Town in Serra Gaúcha. It became a municipality in 1992 and It is situated among Dois Irmãos, Ivoti, Picada Café, Nova Hartz, São José do Hortêncio and Santa Maria do Herval. Its name is Morro Reuter because of the founder’s last name, Reuter and because there is a very high hill too, Morro. We call this hill Morro da Embratel because there is a tower of this company. Many people from many different places come to Morro da Embratel because of the view. When the weather is sunny, we can see many cities of Vale dos Sinos. The place is very nice, it is clean and is easy to get there. The problem is that some people can not to see the garbage cans, which are big, and they throw the garbage on the ground. I like Morro Reuter because my family and friends live there, because it is a very calm Town and I almost know all people who live there. If I want to go out alone at night, I can do It. The negative part for who wants to go out, for example, to parties, is that Morro Reuter does no offer many options to do it, so people need to go to other cities. But I do not see a problem in do it because the other cities are near Morro. So, what I wanted to do, was to show you why I like so much to travel to Morro.

9 comentários:

  1. Wow Evelise!
    I liked the picture a lot!
    I liked your text, you described things really well!
    I would really like to know Morro! I liked the story of the city and the view must be beautiful!
    :)
    Hugs and see you tomorrow!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Evelise! How alÊ said I really liked the picture, and I liked know about the famous Morro Reuter ;)~~ I got really curious to know your city! Congratulations, your text is very good! Kisses Bianca ;)~~

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi Evelise!
    Nice text! I really believe you like Morro Reuter, because you always talk about.
    I have relatives in Caçapava do Sul, wich is also a small city and I love going there.
    It's always good to visit places where we grew up and where we have friends!
    Now I want to now Morro Reuter!! Hehehe
    Kisses, Juliana

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hello Evelise!!
    I loved the City.
    I hope to someday I can visit it.

    Bye!!! Kisses!! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hii Evelise! Congratulationsss! Very good text!!
    As Alejandro said, you can describe things very well! Your text was not boring, was very interesting!
    The arrangement of the picture with the text is very nice too!
    Now I can understand why you travel a lot to Morro Reuter! hehehe

    Just to tell you about some little mistakes..
    "The problem is that some people can not to see the garbage cans..." I think you should take off the "to" -> The problem is that some people can not see the garbage cans... (I don't know why, I think that's because of the "can" that you don't have to put "to" after it, let's ask to the teacher)
    "Morro Reuter does no offer..." Here I think you forgot to put the letter "t" -> "Morro Reuter does noT offer..."

    But is only this two mistakes! Congratulations Eve, I can see that you're improoving a lot and I'm very happy for this!

    Kisses for you girl! ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Evelise!

    What a nice text! I just follow the others and say that you described really well the city... Very nice!!!

    And about Nairana's comments, she's right. I'd only add that we don't use TO after CAN because it is a modal verb. This kind of verb doesn't take that particle. Also, the negative form is CANNOT.

    I can see your text is really improving. Keep on that track. See you!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hi, Evelise. Nice text. I could know about Morro Reuter. Who knows someday I can visit your city? Kiss

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Eve some day you should take us to go touring around your hometown.
    How about that?

    ABx

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Hi friend!!!!
    I hope to visit your city soon and meet your your family. Of the way as you talk about them, I can feeling that them are wonderful people.
    Kisses Aline

    ResponderExcluir