segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2009

Piratini

Piratini is a small and calm town, situated in the south of Rio Grande do sul. This name is of tupy guarany origin and mean: noisy fish.
Piratini is knew for its history, because it was a of the cities used as scene of farroupilha war, that represent latterly in the independence of state, acquaintance as “Revolução Farroupilha” in 1836.
At present it is knew to be the First Capital Farroupilha.
When you walk for streets you feel come back to past. In all place you relive the feeling of have pride to be gaúcho.
In Piratini there is a museum where find guns, clothes, furniture, papers, pictures of the a story that never to get out of our minds.
Besides, all years Piratini commemorate the “Farroupilha Week” in September, that is for remember the history of people that fight to achieve its independence.
Today Piratini lives of turism and the wood’s companies.
Some are the reason for peoples like living here. Here it is calm, has little noise, the children and adults can walk without any problem at night. All people know one another, the neighbors talk and change things.
The big problem of Piratini is the distance of Pelotas, its city closer. Besides, asphalt road have had big potholes, that finish making to get round difficult.
However when you can come to visit us visit.




7 comentários:

  1. That's nice Aline!
    I've ever meet a museum, but I'd like to visit your city and these museum too!
    I think it's grate when we can see our origin and imagine the past.
    Pelotas has some museums but I don't know where?!

    See you Aline!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi!!!
    As you know, I have already been in Piratini but in that time, we did not meet. (you know why). But, ok, we will have other portunities to meet ourselves next time that I wiil go there. Nice pictures. Evelise

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi Aline!
    I visited your city when I was in high school, I went with my classmates and my teacher. We visited the museum and other places including the church, butit was a long time ago :)
    Kisses :**

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi Aline!
    I really liked your text. I visited Piratini five years ago, it was a "tourist" visit. We had a guide yet! We went to the museum and other so many beautiful places of that city. I also liked the pictures, very beautiful! Piratini is a very important city to Rio Grande do Sul for their marks and the history about on the past.
    I think Piratini is very calm and very beautiful city. The people of there seem to be very happy and very hospitable. Congratulations, nice post! See you! Bianca ;)~~

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hello Aline last I missed the opportunite to visit your site.
    But I regret now seeing your nice pics.
    And also is cool to know the Piratini means Noisy Fish.
    Hehe
    :D

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Hi, Aline. I like your city. I always go to Piratini on the 20th of September. My mother likes to see a parade.
    Good text.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hi, Aline!

    It's always nice to know about a city, mainly about an important city for our state's history.

    I just suggest that you carefully review the text, ok? I am sure your classmates and I can help you!

    See you!

    ResponderExcluir