domingo, 7 de junho de 2009

THE GLOBAL HEATING



The global heating is a meteorological phenomena which is occuring in the last 150 years. Natural and human are pointed as the main causes of global heating. Natural causes or internal causes are the ones which are associated to the complex climate sistem which is not linear. Human causes or external cause are the ones caused by human or nature. The main external natural cause is the solar radiation, it means, the internal sun’s temperature. The main human cause is the pollution. Some scientists blame the human as the main cause of the global heating and others blame natural causes.
I do not know very much about the causes or “guiltied”. What I know is that something is happening in Earth. The glacier’s ice is thawing and some polar bears are dieing of hungry , our rivers are durtier, our air is more polluted and what can we say about the weather? I think some human actions, even when they do not afect the global heating, can let our lives better. Do not throw the garbage into the rivers, on the roads or streets, the factorie’s pollution has to be under control so as the pollution caused by cars. To save water is another positive action which we can do. I know that sometimes is difficult to change some habits, but it is not impossible. Some weeks ago, I watched a movie called “ The day after tomorrow”. It is about the climate but, of course, it is very radical because the climate changes very fast and the Earth gets into a new ice age.If you got curious, I recommend you to watch it. By Evelise

8 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi, Evelise. I think I already watched this movie that you said your text. Besides when I was doing course(vestibular)I saw a documentary about it and it was Al Gore. Did you already watch it? This was very incredible.
    This subject is very important because we need to talk about the world, that is, the bad things that are happening in the world, with the world.
    Good text.
    See you!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi Classmate!!
    I have idea that the global heating is a big problem, but I never thought what are the things that help increase this problem.
    Is very simple and easy make things that help the world like to throw the garbage in the correct place, to use more public transport and other actions.
    Very nice your text and your worry. Some times we live and forget that the our actions reflect in the future.
    Kisses Aline

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hello Eve!!
    I have seen this movie and I loved!!
    Your text is very good too..
    I I know that we need to do something to turns the world better than now. I'm very worried with this too.

    Kissesss!!! ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hii Evelise!
    CONGRATULATIONS!! I loved your text!!
    I think this kind of topic is the most important to be talked about! It remembered me of my post about the hunger! I think these topics will help us to be better human being! Is difficult but we must stop to think about our actions and realized that we can be better! People are terribles with the world! People are selfish! =(
    I get sad talking about this! But we have to face, there isn't other option!
    About your mistakes...
    *"Guiltied" - "guilty": this is an adjective so you don't have to put it in the past, you know?
    *"dieing of hungry" - "dieing of hunger"
    *"durtier" - I think you want to say "dirtier" ;) hehe

    Evelise, your text is really great! You almost don't have mistakes, you pointed a situation and you gave solutions for that.. I loved! Congrats again! :D
    Kisses! Have a good week!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Thank you girls, for your comments and corrections.
    See you, Evelise

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Hi Evelise! Nice text and topic chosen!

    Besides the hints given by the classmates, take a look at the spelling of "sistem" and "dieing".

    See you!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Ah, and don't you think there are some "present continuous" sentences that should be "present PERFECT continuous"? Try to find them, mainly at the beginning of your post.

    ResponderExcluir